Thursday, December 14, 2017

The Top Five Holiday Treats

I've been a bit under the weather lately, so getting my holiday baking done may be a but of a trick this year. So, I asked my family to rank the most important things to get made between now and Christmas, and here are our Top 5:

This has become an absolute favorite of family, friends and co-workers. The little bit of black it turns your lips is overlooked because it's just SO good.

I was too scared for years to even try caramels, but these have (so far) been foolproof, and we LOVE them.

Can't live without these. I grew up with them, too.

Basic, but so, so good, especially when you eat them right out of the oven.

#5: Okay, this is a tie... Cranberry-Gingerbread Cheesecake Bars for my husband, Sugar Cookies for my boys, and Snowball Cookies for me.

May you find the time in your hectic life to do some baking, too, for the holidays, or just for a Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments containing profanity or those that are spam will not be approved on this website.